The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, via Infographic

Monday 7 March 2016

100 Power Women1
The World's 100 Most Powerful Women

March is 'National Women's History' month and tomorrow is 'International Women's Day' - let's celebrate womankind, I know I will be. This week my blog / Instagram / Twitter is going to be over-run with women, boobs and female empowerment.

First up - 'The World's 100 Most Powerful Women'

Forbes collates a variety of lists each year to show the world's 100 most powerful women, men and people. I read and re-read the information, trying to understand who these powerful women were - what did they do? Where did their power come from? I needed / wanted to know everything.

So, I spent Saturday night creating this infographic (coolest? I know...) to explore the key stats. I will let the infographic explain itself but all I will say is that I was glad to learn that celebrities only accounted for 7%, something that I assume will begin to increase with our current generation (although mens list, I'm looking at you, please not Justin Bieber... despite him possibly being a magician)

After analysing the list of incredible women, I wanted to see what the divide between gender was on the 'World's 100 Most Powerful People' - women only make up 9% of that list. Women and men are equal, hopefully the numbers to follow in the next few years will begin to show that.

I hope this has been enlightening in some way, if not that, then hopefully a treat for the eyes... I have linked the original lists HERE, if you want to gain more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger